Reducing the number of licensed activities in Ukraine
всего: 0 25.11.10
Reducing the number of licensed activities in Ukraine Please, be noted that the Law of Ukraine dated 19 October 2010 No.2608-VI that reduces the types of activity being subject to licensing in Ukraine came into force from the moment of publishing (Uryadovy Kuryer, 2010, 11, 16 November 2010 No.214, Golos Ukrainy, 2010, 11, 17 November 2010 No.216).
In particular, the Law ceases licensing of the following types of activity:
- carriage of cargoes (except for dangerous) by all modes of transport;
- search (exploration) of minerals and mining operations;
- production of precious metals and precious and semiprecious stones, their production and sale of products made of such metals/stones;
- disinfection, disinsection, deratization; - postal services;
- tour agency activity;
- health-improving and sports activity;
- customs carrier activity;
- production of perfume and cosmetic products with ethyl alcohol;
- activity related to production of motor cars and buses;
- shooting range activity;
- production and storage of liquid fuel made of biomass and biogas.